Thursday, March 20, 2008

another day in parasite


There was so much happening all at once today that I was ON all the day long. When I got home I continued to be ON. And I didn't get to go to Tai Chi. So now I am a grouch. PLUS...when I went to get the work schedule calendars from my bag...they weren't there!!!! Tomorrow night I have to Emcee a school program. Then when I get home I would like to escape through the wobbly haze supplied by alcohol. But I probably won't because I'll pay for that too. HMM...what should I do? Eat? That just adds up to crap. I know...my hobby! Oh yeah...I don't have one because my family is so needy that I can't do anything long enough to get anywhere in it enough to find it satisfying. OK OK I'll read a book. It should only take a paragraph or two before someone needs me to do something or is throwing a fit that will need my intervention. Well, let's see, what's left? I can stay up late and not get enough sleep. That seems to be working so far. The coffee helps make up for that. I'm sure there are no repercussions from that.
I can hear some of you, "whine whine whine ya big baby". I have a little something to say to you but I won't because I don't give a rip about your opinion. You are insulting and that makes you a mean person. So shut up and listen or go away. Have a little empathy you heartless gork!

No comments: