Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hold your breath and jump!


There are just not enough hours in the day, days of the week or months of the year to do all the things that I want to do. If I wanted to be an entrepreneur, I would have to give up something else. If I wanted to be a writer, I would have to give up taking care of the yard and making improvements. If I wanted to be a wood carver, I would need more room, time and equipment. If I wanted to be just what I am, I would have to keep doing what I am doing and keep on doing that and keep on...
How on earth does one change at this time of life without taking enormous risks and having to learn a lot of new tricks? This is not a pleasant prospect. However...it does take courage of some kind.

3 comments:

Green Moss & Sunny said...

Honey, You are brave, what do you really want to do?

s

neonina05 said...

That is unbelievably true! Life is just too short for me! I'm the kind of person who loves to do everything and wants to try everything, but HOW?!

I love your blog. =)

neonina05 said...

No, I'm just American. Or I guess you could say I'm half German, but I know tons of people who are half German so where's the fun in that?! =)

Here's how I found you: I was looking at some old comments left on my blog, and you're username just happened to be the one who first commented on my blog way back when! Haha! What a story! (I think it must've been your wife, though?)

Nope, there are no Alternative Schools near me. Or at least not ones I could go to. The only one I know of is in Albuquerque, and it's only grades 9-12. (I'm an eighth grader =( )

Tchau! (Or Ciao, as most people know it!)