Sunday, September 7, 2008

The first week of Gruel...I mean School





















Last week was the first week of school for Alex and Sunny.
After that we had to go to a wedding in Seattle.
So, to say the least, we've been very busy.
The wedding was way over the top expensive.
Sunny and I got married by a JP.
It cost $35.
That's not to say that people shouldn't pay a lot for a wedding.
It's not the wedding that's important.
It's the marriage.
Even with that, there are no guarantees in life.
Do you know of one?

6 comments:

LORIE said...

guarantees? I can not think of one right now. I will say your pictures freak me out a bit. I love weddings. I love expensive weddings. I am "that" person that watches those wedding shows on TV. I am a dork. I look forward to marrying again someday. I can guarantee you this. . . . I will spend more than $35.00 :-).

Mark G. said...

Everything is on its way to somewhere else.

Change is inevitable.

That is a guarantee.

We have the opportunity to make our lives extraordinary.

Self evaluation takes courage.

Carpe diem, love all around.

Mark G. said...

PS - Outstanding graphics!

Green Moss & Sunny said...

I can guarantee you that life will not go as you plan or expect.

sunny

Mark G. said...

Amen, Sunny.

Green Moss & Sunny said...

There it is...
The only guarantee is that there are no guarantees.
Everything will change. To what, we cannot tell.
Things will not go as expected.
So don't try to predict them.
However, we make plans anyway. Just in case.
Mossy