Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday Morning



Remember cartoons and sugary cereal?
Remember playing outside in the open air with your friends?
Remember having almost nothing to do except whatever you wanted?
Remember when the hardest thing you had to do was clean your room?
Even though I have a whole bunch of things to do do I kind of feel that way today.
I can get things done at home. I don't have to go to work.
The sun is shining and it's not too hot or too cold.
I got to sleep in until 7:30(woo hoo)(big deal huh?)(Well, 7:30 felt REALLY good)
I've had my coffee and I am about to have some breakfast.
Then I get to do whatever I want to do.
I hope you are having a great day.
My antidepressants must be working!
Good morning Lorie, and Mark and colie.doll, and Sunny, and all the people in China and
all the people everywhere else and all the "whatever you are" on other planets out there.
Maybe I need less coffee...
Greenmoss

4 comments:

Green Moss & Sunny said...

You sound toooo happy. Time to go back to supervisor!

sunny

LORIE said...

Sunny's comment made me smile. Thanks for the morning greetings. Sounds like a nice start to a fantastic weekend. Hope you enjoyed it my friend.

Mike said...

I like Capn Crunch Peanut Butter cereal the best. It hurts my tounge tho.

Mark G. said...

Your coffee intake sounds just right:-)