Tuesday, November 18, 2008

getting back on the horse (no! not heroin!)



I refuse to let this get me down and am
filled with hope and a sense of potential.
There is a job out there for me, even if I have to carve it out and convince an employer that they need what I have to offer.
Nothing will stand in my way. My eyes will be open to opportunities, options, and creative ways of approach.
The support of my friends and family has been tremendous. My self esteem and self confidence are high. That will translate into confidence and an energetic appearance to employers.

Look forward to reading about my new job on this blog soon!!

2 comments:

LORIE said...

Greenmoss. . . . I am always more impressed with peoples journey than the destination. I have admired your courage to get back on the horse, acknowledge the grief, and continue to be hopeful. You inspire me.

Green Moss & Sunny said...

Lorie, my lovely friend, you were up early checking the blogosphere. Thanks for your comment.
Greenie