Friday, November 14, 2008

How long has it been?

HIRE ME !

Hey blog checking friends,
It's been a long dang time since I posted. I am currently lookin' for a job. A job as a nurse educator would be nice. Anybody got one out there? I won't take just any job. (at least not yet)
This is my resume photo. Do you think it will help? I am wearing a tie!
I have not only been absent from posting on my own blog but I haven't been checking your blogs either. I will be doing that tonight. I hope you are all doing well. I love you all (yes, even you "stumble upon" people) but especially my friends that I can talk to and give me such great support. You are immeasurably important to me.
Then, of course, there is Sunny. She is the warm sunshine in my life. She has been as supportive as the foundation of the Statue of Liberty, as Atlas holding up the world, as my grandma's panty hose, as the trunk of a Great Redwood Tree. Need I say more?
Greenmoss

1 comment:

LORIE said...

I am glad you have Sunny. I love you and am here for you always. You are a good friend to me. It has been a long time friend since you have blogged. Nice to see you again. Big hugs to you and sunny!!!