Friday, July 25, 2008

Who dat?

You never know who will be visiting your site. Maybe your mom, your grandpa, your girlfriends parents, religious fanatics, drunk Jr. High science teachers, Polish housewives trying to learn English, your ex-roommate from the army, prostitutes, turnip farmers, guinea pig enthusiasts...you never know.
So you should be careful not to offend anyone. (I apologize to the people that don't like to read the word "prostitutes")(don't worry you won't accidentally become the customer of one by reading the word.) Also you should try to make sure there is something for everyone in there. I imagine Polish housewives trying to learn English will want some current slang my home fries. What the fashizzle do they know bout yo baby mama? There are few things turnip farmers haven't heard. I'm guessing they especially don't want to hear about falling off their own truck. That should not be included in your posts.
So use these simple guidelines when posting:
1. Always use the computer
2. Never
3. Prostitutes are people
4. That will be $200 (leave it on the table)
5. Religious fanatics are people
6. Remember that Star trek episode with the "Tribbles"?
(that was for GP enthusiasts)
7. Hold your hand up if you wish to speak.
8. That means you Georgie Bush
9. There should always be 10 rules
10. I can't think of anything else

insert photo here
Gruenmaus

1 comment:

LORIE said...

I'm visitin your site. . .in fact lately, I've been blog stalking and NOT leaving a comment but it doesn't mean I don't love you Greenmoss!

Thanks for being my friend.

L.