Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Blog City: Nobody Died

Today there were no deaths or overnight deaths,
I mean, in my particular place of employment.
So now what do I do.
Should I type about something else?
That's a rhetorical question.
I am obviously typing about something else.
Sadly all I am typing about so far
is the prospect of typing something other than about dead people.
Historically I have included something inflammatory.
These are topics such as genitals or sexuality
and alcohol consumption or expletive words.
All of these are useful, valuable, and worthwhile topics.
Please feel free to include any of these topics in your comments.
I have not begun to receive any comments since I have started
New Blog City.
Of course it helps to go out and post comments on other blogs.
I'll be shopping around.
Oh yes...I haven't posted any photos yet.

No comments: