Sunday, August 10, 2008

Maybe yes Maybe no


I may or may not have a job by Friday.
I can't believe that my coworkers and friends will
want to throw me away because I got angry.
I guess they were scared and I can't take that away from them.
I hope they keep in mind who I am and have been for the 16 plus years
I have been there.
My bosses say I will have a huge mountain to climb if I decide
to return.
I have trusted them before and they were right.
I will take at face value what they say
but trust in my ability to represent myself as the caring
and compassionate person I am.
Greenmoss

1 comment:

Mike said...

Michael,

Give me an update on your job deal.

Michael,

Tell Sharon and yourself that Bec and I cannot go to Reno with you. Bec's doctoral classes are happening at that time.

Love you,

Mike