Monday, December 15, 2008

i m home 2day


It's Monday. Here I am at home. My new schedule has me at home on weekdays from time to time. I'm going to ask to have Mondays off. That will mean that I am at home and nobody else is here. Not that I don't love my peeps but it is nice to have a little quiet time. The trade off is that I don't have as much time with them when they are all home. However, another trade off is that I am home earlier than they are on weekdays and I can do things like plan dinner and do other things around town that may need to be done. So, we will all have to get used to the new schedule. It also means that I have to try to figure out transportation for G. to get to work because I leave for work well before she does. Does anybody have any ideas out there? I'm going to make some phone calls today to see if I can round something up. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Mark G. said...

Good Luck

Green Moss & Sunny said...

Hey Mark,
When are you going to pop out a new post on the ol' Mark G. site?
Thanks for checking in here once in a while.
Greenmoss