Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I read today


My Dad's Elementary school class in Elsinore, Missouri.

Today, for the first time in a long time, I read. I started reading the new vampire series. It was so nice. I started reading and fell asleep in the first ten minutes. After my nap I read for about 2-3 hours. That was very relaxing and fun. Now I will be tortured until I finish the book. Then there are 3 more books. Woo Hoo! I hope I can find the time/make the time. I really miss reading. Ordinarily my family does not allow me to read for more than 10 minutes at a time before it's "daddy daddy" or "honey I need you to do something."
Wish me luck!
Greenmoss

2 comments:

Mark G. said...

Oh boy!

Thoreau said," There is no companion as companionable as solitude."

when you read alone, you surf the stars of the universe on unfettered thoughts....mmmmmmmmmmmm

you are one with eternity

Read on my friend,

M

Green Moss & Sunny said...

Thanks M,
You are an effervescent font of literata. You are a portal for the creative juices of the universe.
Thanks,
Greenmoss