Wednesday, April 16, 2008

big blow up

I don't mean the Big Bang, which I believe is only half of the story.
This is the big blow up of the 14 year old at home. Which is only half of the story because there was also the big blow up of the dad as well. Sound like fun? Get your own 14 year old. I think it was all resolved (ish) by the end of the evening. Everyone beat themselves up sufficiently and sent themselves to bed with no supper. Fortunately we had already had supper so it didn't really happen like that. However, it was not fun. Tears were shed but nobody bled. So, the moral of the story: Don't do that! But, if you are compelled to do that, be nice.
I know it doesn't make much sense. It's not supposed to make sense. If it did I would be wrong for being too specific. Let's leave it at that.
Now on to friendlier topics. I checked out Lorie's blog tonight. Very lovely. she is obviously more technologically competent than I appear to be. However she has been at this for somewhat longer than I. So, Go Lorie!!
And Colie.doll seems to be getting better. Whew! That was a close one. I may have to come over there and rub some poison ivy on those ER docs. Simpletons! I don't know how they made it through medical school. Probably slept with the professor or Gilligan.
Greenmoss

2 comments:

LORIE said...

I love your blog. It is quite the insight into you. Thank you for sharing!!!

LORIE said...

PS: Parenting can suck at times and quite frankly, I suck at it at times. . . then there is a new day!