Friday, April 11, 2008

This is now

It is happening again...I'm getting sucked into the blogging world.
See mister-phn.blogspot.com
It doesn't take much. I find it a good creative outlet and nobody else is awake to interrupt me. so on and on I go, answering posts,editing my profile and looking around for other interesting stuff and people. The more people I connect with the longer it will take each time I log in.
HELP!
I will stay up later and later until I will pass myself in the hallway on my way to bed and I will already be getting up the next day.
Damn it! What will become of me? I am most certainly doomed to one of the levels of hell or at least pergatory. My mom will be so mad if I don't get into heaven. I'll probably get restriction for the next millenium.
CRAP!!
Call me OK?
greenmoss

No comments: