Sunday, April 20, 2008

Webs in the Morning Dew




"There's nothing you can say that can't be said." John Lennon
I just typed for 15 minutes about saying stuff that shouldn't be said and then erased it. It was going nowhere fast.

So, I'll switch gears and say, Konichiwa, anjin-san. I hope your ship makes it to Japan and back. Thanks for your contribution. I look forward to many more. I look forward to your maiden blog when you finally tee it off. Also, thank you for your kind and thoughtful words.

Then of course there is colie.doll. You stir up my heart and inspire me. Thank you for that. Your song is strong and sweet. I look forward to many more shots across the bow of the "Literata". The ship that carries the muse through the clouds and across the seas of all our blogs.

Now, you Ms. Lorie...the petals of your flower carry the scent of ancient oils and incense. There is a timeless quality about you. I am swept up in your grace and gentility when I see you. Can you see through me as it appears you can? I hope so.
Matt, if your are listening in, inhale as much of that as you can my friend. The more you love the more you can love. This I am sure you already know. I just wanted to set my coin upon the stack.

Greenmoss (Michael)

5 comments:

colie.doll said...

You appreciate me. I could never thank you enough. You've taken an interest because you read my silence.

LORIE said...

Greenmoss:

Thank you for the kind words. I love the pictures on your blog post. One of my favorite things I love to do is arise early to surrender my body to the Earth as I genuinely feel the dew on my feet and then progressively my whole body as I lay in solitude. These pictures remind me of that simple pleasure.

I would be rich. . .well, at least be able to take you and me out to a fine dinner if I had a dollar for every time I wrote a post and then deleted it! It is part of the process. Blogging. . . a process. . . .hmmmmm. For me, what makes blogging a bit complicated is 2 things: 1. Being authentic with a filter (because it is "out there" for everyone.) 2. to have it reflect me. . . sincerely who I am. . . not just what I do.

Thank you again for. . . well. . . .being you. For sharing you with me. I also look forward to seeing you at coffee. . . your calm strong spirit grounds me. Thank you again.

Can you tell I like to ". . . . " alot! :-)

L.

Mark G. said...

You are such an elegant blogcutionary. I am rapt by your song.

colie.doll said...

oh. i am love with my girlfriend, p.s. completely, utterly, forever.

and btw, my verification word right now is aweesex. that's almost like awesome sex. lol.

Green Moss & Sunny said...

Lorie,
I suppose that's why your hands are so soft. From all the typing I mean...hey what did you think I meant? Yeah...ok...I meant THAT.
Have you ever done a belly flop into the snow naked? Now there is a moment in which you are close to the earth but touch the sky as well. Try it next winter if you can find a place where they won't see you naked or they won't mind if they do. (whomever "they" are)
Just for kicks check out my other blog. click on "mykljon" on my Mossyforest page. That takes you to my first blog. I had to retire it for various reasons.
Greenmoss