Monday, April 21, 2008

There is no title for this one (except this)

I have made a promise. It must be kept. It is 9:10 pm and I am making my final pass at the blog. If I can contain myself, I will win a prize. I can't tell you what it is. Let's just say it is worthwhile.
I am enjoying the blog. Words beget words. The words carry into my daylife and enrich that as well. I am getting to know some people that I might otherwise not get to know so well. For that I am thankful. I found Clark's blog. That was another gold nugget today.
I was having a crappy day but it turned out well in the end. I went to Tai Chi and came home and blogged. wshew! Now my hands are tired. (especially the right one)
I'm going to sign of...
Good night masters of your own domains.
Greenblog

3 comments:

colie.doll said...

that's about my ex. my best friend. she's always had a hard time with love and relationships. and it's never fun for the one on the other side. i should be more clear about what i'm writing about. i feel like i always assume. that gets me into trouble far too often. well, i must shower and get to bed. i have class at 11. but i will talk to you soon.

colie, doll.

p.s... i am annoyed that i just used no capital letters and i am annoyed with that. ugh.

LORIE said...

Sorry you had a crappy day yesterday. Today is a new day! Take Care!

Green Moss & Sunny said...

Hey Lorie,
I had a great day today. It was a new day! Plus, I got to go to Tai Chi again. I'm looking forward to tomorrow.
Greenmoss