Thursday, April 10, 2008

time never ends never ends never ends never...

Today I went to work in the morning with the two kids in tow. G. is 25 but actually something less and A. is every bit of 14. We had coffee/cocoa and went our separate ways. The day went on as predicted and unpredicted but nothing off the curve. I had a nice walk at lunch and came home at the end of the day via the grocery store and the grand opening of a bakery of an acquaintance. I am very excited for her. She's been working on this for about 4 years. I got home and had dinner a fight with the spouse and a successful resolution of that. Went to Tai Chi. Worked up a sweat. On the way the power window of the vehicle would not go back up. When I got home after class the window decided to go back up and appears to work fine for now. I got A. off to bed and sat down to blog. Here I am now typing what may be the most boring blog post in the history of blogdom. It must be time for some TV before bed. Maybe something good will be on and I'll stay up longer than is wise. No worries...there's always COFFEE!!
Tomorrow I have to interview someone, whose been a co-worker for 10 years or so, for a position that I will 1/2 way supervise. That will be weird to say the least. Another new experience to include in the soup of experience called "me".

2 comments:

colie.doll said...

Heh, well that reminds me, your comment I mean. Last night my girlfriend and I watched High School Musical 2. Yea, I am almost nineteen and she is twenty one, but hey, it made me laugh. Now, the most I know of philosophy comes from the one single class of it that I took my senior year of high school. I did quite well and was told that it comes quite naturally to me. And by the way... the quitting, that only lasted about a month. :]

colie, doll.

Green Moss & Sunny said...

We have tickets to see High School Musical, the onstage production, next month. It was the birthday present for my daughter. She is mad about the movie, it's music and the cast. You see she has a developmental delay. She asked and asked if we could go see that play. It was hard to keep the secret. She was beside herself when she saw the tickets.
I once took what I thought was a philosophy class and it turned out to be some kind of intro to "logic". It was awful. But it did expose me to some ideas and ways of thinking. Have you ever heard of "deconstruction"?
I am a Public Health Nurse but, believe me, there will be no speech about quitting. I smoked for many years and I can see that you have a sincere desire to quit. That will be a big factor in your success. If you ever want suggestions I will be glad to make them.
i am going over to your site and read your post for today again. Your cousin, the bedwetter, sounds like a thorn in your ass. Good luck with that situation.
Greenmoss