Monday, April 14, 2008

Freakin' Awesome! (and I mean that in the nicest possible way)

Tomorrow I drive for 3 hours and have a 4 hour meeting with lunch included and then drive 3 hours home. Sound like fun? It won't be too bad. I will get paid to do it. I will get to listen to whatever music I want for 6 hours. I'll get to eat snacks while I drive. I'll be by myself for 6 hours. I'll get to look out at Eastern Washington in the spring. That's not a bad day compared to some peoples day. I'm not sitting in a bar drinking away my thoughts. I'm not getting tortured, beaten or raped. I'm not being forced to work for pennies or my family will suffer. I'm not the subject of cruel "scientific" experimentation. I'm not being shot at by people who want to kill me just because I am where they don't want me to be. I'm not selling my body to buy drugs and getting high to forget the fact that I'm selling my body to buy drugs.
However, I'm not the subject of an experiment to see how many orgasms a person can have in 10 hours. I'm not swimming in the warm waters of the Pacific Islands. I'm not tasting all the champagne produced by growers in Champagne France. I'm not in a spaceship circling the earth feeling the effects of zero gravity. So, I guess I'd say I somewhere in the middle having an OK day. Which is fine with me. In fact it's more than fine. It's Fucking Awesome!! You can tell that to your teachers, your clergy, your grandma and your ex's new girlfriend/boyfriend.
Have a Fucking Awesome Day Yourselves!!
Greenmoss

1 comment:

colie.doll said...

I am feeling not better at all. It's spread to my feet which are now swelling, my hands are too swollen to type, hence I am not typing this. My mom is driving two hours here and two hours back home today just to take me to the doctors. It's not good. i tried to take a shower last night and got so dizzy I could not stand up. And of course my hands are too swollen to actually be able to itch anything. But anyways.

I love Stats. I have a 96.8 in the class, which I am not going to today because well, I can't even walk to the first floor of my building without getting out of breath. As for video workshop. I will be able to post my final project because I will actually have the tape in my possession. I am hoping to do a sort of take on global warming/pollution and how it is affecting the earth/population. Well, as I've said, I am not tying this so I will give my typist a break and talk to you soon.

Colie,doll.