Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sharpening my teeth


Today was the "All Staff" meeting for my office where I work. It was a social speed trap. Who do I sit with? Who do I talk to? Who will supply the jabs of mean comment? Being the middle boss puts me in a bind. I can't just nail someone without consulting MY supervisor. There are two people that I would like to just shake. They have this whole "holier than thou" attitude. "Oh we have too much work to do right now. We can't possibly help unload the stuff for the meeting." "Oh we'll just walk to the meeting. I know it will take much longer than the rest of you who are driving. But look at us aren't we healthy? You can't want us to ride when we can walk can you?" Well, YES I can. If it takes you 25 minutes to get there and everybody else is there in 5 minutes. But you say you can't help because you're too busy. I have to call "Bullshit!" You just think you're smarter than everybody else because you think you can get away with shit like that. Well guess what? I have some new work for you to do. Take that you sneaky egotistical slackers! Have a nice day.
Greenmonster

2 comments:

Mark G. said...

BULLSHIT!!!!

Yah baby, yah!

Oh Austin, I find you irresistable.

Shall we?

Love U

colie.doll said...

Hehe. I laugh.